Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another 2 for 4!!

I am so behind this week!! Mercy!!
I only have 2 cards done, and they
have been sitting here for days!!
Here they are:

Stampin' Sisters in Christ-use an old stamp.
OK, this stamp is OLD!! Mother bought it
maybe 20 years ago when she was interested in stamping.
He's super cute!!
PLEASE stop over and read the devotional at
It really spoke to me. I read it to my husband,
and he got the same thing I did from it!!
Not in the way it was written,
It's written VERY well, but it hit a cord
with us dealing with a situation we have going
on in our house at the moment!!
If you are never at fault, or responsible for your actions,
there is no salvation, a.k.a, room for change/improvement,
or even moving forward. What a sad existence.
So it has a great message,  just as you read it,
but it also spoke to us in another way!!
Thank you, PeggySue!!

Dutch Dare-punches or dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Thanks also for the lovely comments you leave.
They warm the heart!!
I hope you have a wonderful,
love filled weekend!!

Until next time...................tootles!!


9 comments:

  1. Ah what. Sweet card, Melody. Live the mix of DP that you chose and those decorative corners. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such sweet cards! Love the little teddybear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the work on the teddy bear card!!!! Cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable...and I think I had that same teddy bear stamp at some point!! Peggysue writes great devotionals...I am so glad that you were able to glean something special from it! Hope to see you soon at Stampin' Sisters in Christ and thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards Melody! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Melody

    Wonderful cards - just love the images and the colour combinations.

    Fabulous!

    Take care.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet teddy image and that red bow really pops! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenges and hope to see you again next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet teddy card. The red bow just pops on the brown bear. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super adorable Melody - that little bear is soooo sweet! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. And thank you for being such a devoted player to TMS.

    ReplyDelete