Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It SNOWED!!!!!!!!

It snowed last night!!
It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
DD was super happy because school was
cancelled for today!!!!!!! Me too!!
We only got 5-6 inches, but it had rained all day
before turning over to snow. It was such a lovely,
but heavy snow!! It stuck to the trees and they
were simply enchanting!!
Love it when it snows.

I'm here with a few challenges.
I got to work on a few today as well, and will
post them tomorrow!!
But for now:
I used another tut from Kittie Kraft.
I actually don't have the punch she uses.
I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I had a brilliant idea.
I saw this tree punch at Joann's for 60% off last Saturday
and decided it had to work!! And it does!!!!!!!
One of the best gadgets I've bought in a while....
and at only $4 bucks, it's a keeper!!
This is the punch:
You will be seeing a few more projects using it!!
The card for SSIC:

Friday Mashup!-aqua, chocolate and white/Christmas.
I Did It-eat, drink and be merry.

I got to use the new punch for this!! :)
The pine trees are from 3tailscraft.

That's it at the moment. I will get the others one
uploaded tonight or in the morning.
I hope you'll come back and check them out.
They turned out nice, I think!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Until next time..........tootles!!

7 comments:

  1. Great cards - love the bird! Enjoy the snow! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on all the cards! That little mouse with the tea cup is just precious! Beautiful ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful cards Melody!!!! The pine cones are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, I love me a cup of hot drink! Esp. with some new fallen snow!! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I really like the Tues AM Sketches Christmas card!!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Melody. Love the cardinal next to the lovely glimmering trees. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pine trees and sweet cardinals! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete