Hello!! I'm back!!
It's December already!! Where did this year go??
It's December already!! Where did this year go??
Only 24 days to Christmas!!
Are you ready??
2 cards to share today:
Inkspirations-sketch.
I got to use my awesome new punch for this!!
I love how it turned out!!
I love how it turned out!!
Even DH thinks it's cool!!
It is a labor of love. Lots of time and use of tweezers!!
Crafty Catz-snowmen.
Crafty Cardmakers-heat embossing.
The pink paper was plain when I started.
I stamped white snowflakes on it and added
white embossing powder to them!! I've wanted
paper like this for years, but could never find it.
Still can't believe it took me so long to come up
with my own!! Mercy!! Also, the pink on the
mittens, is pink paislee pixie stix.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I really enjoyed making these two projects!!
I really enjoyed making these two projects!!
I hope that you enjoy them too!!
I hope you have a wonderful, love
filled week!!
Until next time............tootles!!





Sweet cards!!! I don't think I've seen a pink Chrismas card before but this is a beauty!!! I love the sentiment too.
ReplyDeleteHi there, what gorgeous cards bth of them are so pretty. So much detail on the first it must ave taken for ever. The second well I just love your snowflakes, great embossing.
ReplyDeleteMarie
This is such a pretty card! I love your snowflake paper.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.
Cool background paper - sometimes we just don't see the potential in the equipment/stash we already have! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
ReplyDeleteJackie
LOVE that punch Melody!!!! And yes what a fab idea to design your own paper!!! Beautiful cards!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous punch that must have taken ages to create the wreath, I love your little snowman and the fab snowflakes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and we hope to see you again soon.