Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lots of Challenges to Share!!

I'm here with several challenges
that I have had stacking up!!
Why do I wait so long before posting??

Here they are:
Dutch Dare-tic-tac-toe.
Bling, die cuts, ribbon.
The sleigh is a chippie from 3tailscraft!!
Thanks Faye!!

Friday Mashup!-chipboard.
Sweet Stop-chipboard and sketch.
Our Daily Bread-NOEL word play-
N-nestie, O-olive color, E-embellies, L-lace.

I Did It-thanks.
The bird cage is from 3tailscrafts!!

Stampin' Sisters in Christ-Jesus is the reason.
My Christmas cards this year!!

That's it for now. I will have a couple more tomorrow!!
They just need some finishing touches!!
I hope you'll stop back by and check them out!!
I hope that each of you and your family,
have a wonderful, love filled
Christmas!!
Until next time..................tootles!!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Melody. Especially love the sleigh and poinsettia card. Your sprakly ornament is so pretty on your second card. The doily is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome Melody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this week at SSIC...love your Jesus is the Season card...such a great focal image. All your cards are beautiful, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melody, your Friday Mashup card is one sparkly joyful card. Love the gold glitter paper.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Your joy card is so sparkly!! Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody, so happy you could play with us at Sugar Creek Hollow...this is such a pretty bird cage and love the flower. You have been busy here at this busy time of year.Great cards.
    Merry Chirstmas!
    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy Melody! I just love your card with the ornament and the gold glittered ornament!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All great cards, but I really like ths SSIC image and sentiment!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beautiful cards!!
    Love the thank you card! My favourite colour!!
    Thank you for joining IDIC!! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards! thanks for joining us at IDIC challenge blog!
    :)
    Susan G (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that's an ornament!! Look at that bling... what a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sprakly ornament on the joy card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards! Great take on the Card Patterns sketch! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun, sparkly Christmas card! Thank for joining The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete