Monday, December 5, 2011

New Challenges

Happy Monday!!
It's all rainy and grey here today!!
But the Joy of Jesus is bright as ever!!

My very sweet friend, Lisa, invited me to play along
with the Christmas Challenge over at
Scrap That! I'm not sure yet if I'll post there
or just do it for myself. I'm not the best
at figuring out new places and such!!
So we'll just have to see.
But I do have them here to share along
with the other challenges for this week!!

Sweet Stop-sketch.
Paper Sundaes-die cuts, red and stitching.
The tree is from 3tailscrafts!!
Scrap That!-day 1- red and green.

Scrap That!-day 2-snowmen.

I Did It-flowers.
Scrap That!-day 3-handmade flower.

Scrap That!-day 5- bows.

Card Pattens-sketch.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!
I hope that each of you have a wonderful,
love filled week!!

Merry Christmas!!
Until next time.................tootles!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! All such beautiful creations! I love all the inspiration! I love the cardinal. Great take on the sketch challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just wonderful!! You have been super busy too. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards -- you've been busy for sure! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Thanks so much for joing in our Sundae Bar Challenge at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at IDIC challenge 84-Flowers. Beautiful colours working together just perfectly. Cheers Sue N

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody these are awesome!!!! You have to post over there!!!!! Your handmade flower is sooo pretty!!!! Love the purple snowman card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely holiday cards Melody. Such pretty papers and images. Your snowman/mitten card is just so cute. The purple looks great! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers These are all so Pretty! Love the festive dp's and images! Couldn't pick a favorite if I tried! They are all so Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards. Love the poinsettia card.
    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your FUN, beautiful and action packed posts: SO many stunning creations! Thanks, as always, for making JUST US GIRLS a part of your crafty inspiration!

    ReplyDelete