Wednesday, December 14, 2011

10 More Days to Christmas!!

Are you ready??
We put our little tree up Sunday night. It's lovely!!
My shopping is finished, and
tonight I wrapped packages.

I've been doing the daily Christmas Devotions from
Bible Gateway, and they have been just wonderful!!
It's so important to remember the real reason
for Christmas. The birth of our Savior!!


A couple cards to share today!!
For the challenge at Gem of a Challenge-sketch:

And for Paper Pretties Wednesday-white plus 1:

Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
Don't forget to come back for
Pattie's Creations Blog Hop the 16th!!
Hope to see you soon!!
Merry Christmas!!
Until next time...................tootles!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are just beautiful. I especially like the card with the ornaments....very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malody

    What wonderful cards - I love them.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab work thanks for joining us at AGOAC hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete