Monday, December 12, 2011

One Card....

For 4 challenges!!
JUGS-center step card.
Paper Sundaes-anything Christmas.

Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
I hope you have a wonderful,
love filled week!!

Merry Christmas!!
Until next time................tootles!!

9 comments:

  1. I love the shimmery blue! Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is beautiful. Loving the pearls and shimmering blue DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that blue glitter paper and the pearls are divine!

    Thanks for joining in on our challenge this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image! And I'm lovin' all that shimmer and shine and embellishing, especially that gorgeous, pearl-dropped, snowy edge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great snowman card! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowman Melody! Your center step card came out beautifully with the shimmer and bling edging!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwww! LOOK at you! THIS is soooo much fun! Ack! So many WONDERFUL challenges in ONE stunning creation! On behalf of Card Patterns AND Just Us Girls - may I just say - YEAHOOOOO! Thank you, OH so much, for sharing !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great snowman image! That blue sparkle is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your glittery card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete