Friday, December 9, 2011

Scrap That! Stampin Sisters in Christ & more!!

So for day 8 at Scrap That!
 we were to use a doily!!
This card is also for the sketch
challenge at Paper Pretties Wednesday.
Dutch Dare-winged things!!

Flutter By Wednesday-angel, butterfly or fairy.

Scrap That! day 9- use corrugated board.
The first layer is the corrugated board, which I painted
white and then used TH ink on it to distress it some.
The next layer is actually a deep red, shimmer paper.
I don't know why it's showing up pink.
I distressed that too, along with the image.
Added the lace, trim pearls and flower!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Love having you visit!!

Merry Christmas!!
Until next time................tootles!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are beautiful!!!! Love that tag!! Distressing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are stunning, gorgeous, and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your angel card is so elegant, lovely job on all of them. Thanks for playing along with us at Flutterby Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creations all of them, thank you for sharing and entering the challenge at DDCC this time.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete