Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One Card!!

I have one card for one challenge to share today!!
It's for The Friday Mashup!-sketch.

It seems that everyone has taken a much deserved
break on the challenge sites until after the holiday!!
Which has given me plenty of time to
do some layouts!! I am so loving doing
them again!! It's all thanks to Pat over
at sb dot com for hosting the past pagemaps
challenges!! I love using sketches so this has been perfect!!
Here's a couple I have done recently.



Plus this one for a sketch challenge at Scrap That!

And.... I have pictures from Christmas so I
will be scrapping even more layouts
in the next few day!!
Woo-Hoo!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope that each of you, and your families,
have a wonderful, love filled 2012!!

Until next time....................tootles!!

8 comments:

  1. HOW did you make that bird? That is fabulous! Share please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peacock is fabulous! Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great peacock, love the colors on the card also.

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melody, Great to see you have some time to craft. Love your peacock and the colour combo.

    Happy Holidays
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody these are beautiful!!! I love those ornaments hanging down and what sweet pics!!! Beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are great!! And I love that peacock on your Mashup card.. Great use of the layout and your color combo is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the layout - beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the border on that back layer of your card and that adorable little peacock! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete