Monday, December 12, 2011

Last Day of Scrap That! 12 Days of Christmas

Kinda sad that its ending already!!
But so happy that I was able to keep up!!
So this is the last card for Scrap That!!
Also entering it in the challenge at
Our Daily Bread's sketch challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
I hope that each of you have a
wonderful, love filled week!!

Merry Christmas!!
Until next time............tootles!!

5 comments:

  1. So elegant!!!! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how elegant and beautiful!! I just love how you framed the sentiment. Great choice of dp and added details. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card! Love the way you layered the sentiment to make an awesome focal point! Thanks for playing along with us in the ODBDSLC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody, this is a beautiful card and take on the Sketch! Thank you for joining us...hugs and happy holidays, ~Silke~

    ReplyDelete