Hello!!
So happy to have you stop by for a visit.
Not much to share this time.
I was busy all last week with the Arts and Crafts Fair
at my daughters school!! It went very well,
and I'm so happy that we raised some
much needed money for our building and
grounds fund!! Praise the Lord!!
He is so good!!
Now to my cards.
Crafty Catz-snowflakes.
Card Patterns-sketch.
I Did It-snowman.
Paper Sundaes-beautiful bows.
JUGS-red, white and green.
Sweet Stop-sketch.
I hope that each of you have a wonderful,
love filled week!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Until next time..........tootles!!





Nice job with this weeks colors Melody! I really like this Christmans tree!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!
Simply lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks for making BeAuTiFuL BoWs with us at Paper Sundaes this week! Good luck!
♥Lisabee
My Crafting Blog
Fab cards on a great layout.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! The snowman looks cute inside that die. Nice color choices, too. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 82! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteOh more beautiful cards Melody!!!! Gorgeous details!!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are lovely! Great job with the JUGS challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the icy blues! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our beautiful bows challenge
ReplyDeleteHugs Kat xx
lovely cards, thanks for playing along with our snowflake challenge,x carol.....CRAFTY CATZ
ReplyDeleteFun tree!! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty cards Melidy. Love the tree shaped words! The traditional colors look great on that card. Sweet snowman card... and I love the doilies. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)
ReplyDeleteOh my word what an adorable creation the I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Snowflakes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week
Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x
Love your snowman card. I have that Spellbinders die and love how you used it. Thanks for joining us at IDIC.
ReplyDeletefab card thanks for joining Crafty Catz
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful cards!! I love all the layering!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns this week!
ReplyDelete