I love these challenges!! Gives me something fun to do!!
I have 4 to share tonight!!
The first is for Cardabilities They had a great sketch to follow.
Really made me think outside the box!! As you can see, this is not my normal style!!
But I really like it!! Thanks Cardabilities!!
Next is for http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/
They also had a great sketch this week!!
This card is for The Sweet Stop
This is a new challenge spot for me, but it looks really cool!!
And last but not least.... For Try it on Tuesday
The theme was a male tag!! Love making tags!!
So excited about all the new challenges that will be coming this weekend!!
I hope to see you back soon!!
Have a great weekend!!
Until next time................tootles!!





awesome projects chickie! love your take on TIOT challenge this week. that fish is kewl..and nice touch with the embellies!
ReplyDeleteand how kewl is that...we have the same name!
All such great cards!! I love the brown and yellow combination you used on the mice.
ReplyDeleteGosh, all of your creations are amazing!! you did awesome!!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! You were busy! :)
ReplyDeleteyour projects are so pretty!! wonderful~!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, thankyou for joining us a TioT this week, love your fishing tag.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, thanks for joining us at FBW
ReplyDeleteFound your blog from sb.com! Would love for you to follow me too.
ReplyDeletewww.memoriesbymeredith.blogspot.com
Your FBW card is soooo very pretty!! I just love it. Thanks for joining us this week!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty cards!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!
ReplyDelete