Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a Great Weekend!!

I stayed in all weekend. Didn't go anywhere!!
LOVE it!! I got  a few challenges finished,
and even a couple projects done.
Made a yummy roast beef dinner last night
and yummy beef stew today!!
Just had an all around GREAT weekend!!
How was your weekend??

The challenges I have finished:

First up is JUGS. You know I love them!!
Have you checked them out?? You should!!
Awesome stuff, I tell you!!
We are to make a 3-d flower and use it on a project!!

Another of my favorite places
We were to do something "shabby chic"
I had to ask a friend if this was shabby chic and she said yes,
so I will be entering it in the challenge!!

This card is for two places.
1. Card Patterns I really like this place too!!
Great sketch this week!!
2. Dutch Dare had a recipe this week!!
Use 3 pattern papers, 3 flowers, 3 gems/pearls and 1 ribbon.
This one was fun!! Made me think!!

Then I have Inkspirations. Great sketch to follow.

Next I have
1. Stamping 411 We are to follow their great sketch!!
2. I Did It Use red!! How fun!! Sure have used this stamp a lot!!

And finally,
1. Cardabilities #23 Follow the sketch
2. Crafty Catz Use flowers
I made the flower on the front.
The green viney thing is a chippie from 3 Tails Craft.

And that's pretty much it!!
THANK YOU so much for stopping by,
and also for the comments that you leave!!
I do appreciate them a lot!!

I hope that each of you have a fabulous week!!

Until next time...........tootles!!

21 comments:

  1. You've been a busy girl! Your projects are lovely and you did a great job with the 411 sketch! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...tons of fun eye candy! Love them all...especially your Card Patterns card!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Melody! Lots of lovely goodies! Love the soft colours & the cute paper pieced pear on your Inkspirations entry. Love that "shabby chic" boot too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you've been a busy girl!! Love all of your creations, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow have you been busy!! Great work! Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lovely projects! They are all beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at CardPatterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Miss M!! All of your projects turned out soooo pretty!!! Great job as always!!
    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cards love the flower you made for the JUGS challenge!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been very busy! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun cards! Love your big bloom, looks great. Thanks so much for playing along with JUST US GIRLS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Melody
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the flower you did on the project for the JUGs challenge! Incredible. You have been busy this weekend. Also, really love the red one with the House Mouse image. Too, too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Cards....love your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing it all with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Melody...you have been busy girl!! What wonderful work this all is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow...lots of great challenges! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW what alot of stunning work.Thanks for playing with us at DDCC

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've been busy! Love the pear :) Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can see why you use that stamp a lot. It is so darn cute. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great projects! Thanks for playing along with us at IDIC this week. Hope to see you again.

    Tammylee IDIC DT
    I Did It Creations

    ReplyDelete