...with more challenge entries!!
First up is this "blue" card for the challenge over at I Did It!!
This is a new stamp. I just got it a week or so ago and I LOVE it!!
So much fun to use, and I have been using it a lot!!
Cardabilities had a nice sketch to follow!! I enjoyed using it!!
** SSSSSsshhhhhhhhhhhhh....If you are family,
PLEASE keep this card under your hat!!**
This is for my brother's birthday!!
He's the President of the Fire Department in our hometown!!
I was so excited about making this card!! This is actually the second version.
My first one didn't quite have the umph it needed, so a very good friend
gave me some pointers on how to spruce it up!!
Thanks bunches for the advice, Miss Debbie!!
I'm going to be entering it in the challenge over at Paper Pretties!!
The theme was unique folds. This is a step card. I hope this qualifies!!
Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
Thanks for the love on my projects!!
It always makes me smile!!
Until next time............tootles!!





Hi Melody! Lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new stamp on your first card!
ReplyDeleteI love the blue flower! And your fire truck card is great! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous blue card and the fireman card is spectacular. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.
ReplyDelete