Hello!!
I hope everyone has had a great start to the New Year!!
How many times have you wrote 2010 vs. 2011??
I have been busy working on a few challenges this week.
I'm slow in getting some of them done and posted, but such is life!!
I'll start with this LO!! It's of my dd with the lollipop that Opop gave her for Christmas!!
It was perfect for this LO!! I wanted to add Lollipop on there, but need to get letters first!!
The challenge: Use a quote. Which I did!!
The theme was New Beginnings
Love this bright card!!
This one is for 2 challenges:
I turned the sketch on it's side
(awesome sketch!! I will be using it again!!)
Last but not least, this is for 2 challenges as well.
Thanks for stopping by!! If you have a minute,
please leave me a note!!
They always make me smile!!
I hope you have a great weekend!!
Until next time..............tootles!!







You're on a roll! Great job on these Melody!
ReplyDeleteBoy have you been busy! Beautiful work you have created!
ReplyDeleteWow, lots of great cards! Thank you for your beautiful entry into our "A Winter's Tale" challenge at Sir Stampalot.
ReplyDeleteClare x
you are so scrappy ;-) happy new year - great work on getting so many challenges done x
ReplyDeleteSome super creations here. I love your quote card, fabulous quote and lovely colours. Thanks for joining our Quote/Definition challenge at Die Cut Dreams this time.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Dawn and the Dream Team xx
Love all your cards! Great job! The wedding rings card is just stunning! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous creations. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this week.
ReplyDeletePinky
Your creations are wonderful. The wedding card for CCMC132 is very elegant. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at DDCC!
ReplyDeleteboy were you a busy girl. I love that bright card, it's adorable and the lollipop is a cute memory.
ReplyDeleteBut for Paper Pretties I have to tell you that purple is my favorite color so you probably can tell that I'm partial to this card. thanks for playing with us.
Wow , what a varied and beautiful set of cards.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.
Hugs
Francesca
What a wonderful aray of creations, all so different and equally lovely.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.
B x
Hi,
ReplyDeletelovela cards. Thanks for joining in the Challenge from Paper Pretties!
Hugs
Domi
Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
Love the Winter's Tale. That is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove how you turned the sketch for you card and the DSP you used is perfect for the center image. Thanks for playing with Create with Connie & Mary!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!
ReplyDeleteWow you have been busy !!! great work
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the DCD challenge this and I hope you'll join us for many more
Hugs Susie Sugar x
Miss M! What wonderful cards! Great work on all of them!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Kat
Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
Thanks for joining us at DCD with this gorgeous card, hugs Liz xx
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous selection of cards that winter scene looks wonderful thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lorraine x
All gorgeous cards! Thanks for playing along at DDCC!
ReplyDeleteI love how your turned the sketch for the Create challenge! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
ReplyDelete