Hello my friends!!
I'm happy to say that
I have been blogging here for 1 full year!!
I'm happy to say that
I have been blogging here for 1 full year!!
I'm a little surprised that I kept it up so well for so long!!
Thanks to everyone who has visited here, became a follower
and have been sweet and left me comments!!
They always help me move forward!!
So the stats for the year are as follows:
I've posted 70 new entries,
I have 44 followers,
I have had 2,076 blog hits,
and 287 comments!!
THANK YOU!!!!
You truly have no idea what you all mean to me!!
It has been a wonderful experience and
I am so happy that you have shared it with me!!
I look forward to another fabulous year with lots of exciting things to come!!
Now to a couple challenges I have done.
First is for Flutter by Wednesdays.
I just fell in love with this image.
I really like how this one turned out!!
And this one is for Create with Connie and Mary.
We needed to use their fabulous sketch!!
I want to use this sketch again really soon!! Love it!!
I look forward to another fabulous year with lots of exciting things to come!!
Now to a couple challenges I have done.
First is for Flutter by Wednesdays.
I just fell in love with this image.
I really like how this one turned out!!
And this one is for Create with Connie and Mary.
We needed to use their fabulous sketch!!
I want to use this sketch again really soon!! Love it!!
Thanks again for all the support you've shared the last year!!
I hope that each of you have a fabulous 2011!!
Until next time...............tootles!!
I hope that each of you have a fabulous 2011!!
Until next time...............tootles!!





congrats x and don't stop!
ReplyDeleteNice card. Makes me think of warmer days. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love the warm summer like feeling - thanks for playing with the sketch challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! I love the verse you used! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!
ReplyDeleteLove the summer flowers, especially since it is 7 degrees here today! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!
ReplyDeleteThis card is a welcomed sight after 18 inches of snow hit our town! Love the flower! Thanks for playing with us on Create with Connie & Mary!
ReplyDeleteYour flower is so pretty and just perfect during these cold winter days! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
ReplyDelete