Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just Us Girls Challenge

Love the sketch this week over at
I had so much fun putting this together!!
Be sure to stop over there and see them!!
The sketch:



My card:

Thanks for stopping by!! I do enjoy your visits!!

Until next time...........tootles!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh mIss M!!! It turned out just beautiful!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That image is beautiful and I love the colors and your use of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I like your colors and the way you colored the image:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! The mailbox is lovely!!! Great color scheme! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love that mailbox it is devine!!! Fabulous choice of colors and you did a fab job with the sketch Melody!
    Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mailboxes and that one is delightful.

    ReplyDelete