Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello!!

Time to post some more challenge entries.

First is for 2 spots:
1. Gem of a challenge Still loving this site!!
Theme: Ribbon and Lace
2. Sweet Stop Very nice sketch on this site!!

This one is for Stamping 411 Great sketch this week!!
 I used a digi stamp from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

Another card for 2 challenges:
1. Card Patterns Nice sketch!!
2. Inkspirations A color challenge this week!!
Not so good with the color challenges!! This is also a digi stamp.
It has a name at the bottom of this pix but it is so tiny I can't read it!!

Then this one for the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges,
and also for Paper Pretties.
This is a digi stamp.
When I first found digi's it said right click to save to computer.
So I did. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to find the images again.
I have a new system now, so that future digi's get the proper attention.
If you know where these came from,
please let me know so I can give proper recognition!! Thanks!!

This cute card, dd helped design it, is for Dutch Dare.
Very sweet sketch this week.
This is another digi stamp and it's from, Meljens Designs

This card also features a digi and it's from Pattie's Creations
I will be using it for the challenge at I Did It
We are to make a kids card!!
Here's mine:

Last, and yes it is the least, is  for Cardabilities.
I saw this so much better when I was planning it!!
I just love the little bees, I guess that's my consolation prize!! *L*

That's it for now!!
If you haven't checked out some of these challenge places,
I really encourage you to do so!!
You may get hooked too!!
Besides, they have beautiful examples
and beautiful entries!!
Have a great week!!

Until next time................tootles!!


21 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with the 411! Your gumball card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy have you been busy making great cards. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a bunch of cute cards!!! The magnolia card is beautiful and the gumball machine is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow some really great cards! You have really been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have been busy thank's for playing at cardpatterns. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All lovely cards....Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge..
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been busy! They are all lovely cards! I particularly love the cupcake for our challenge at IDIC this week! Thanks for joining us :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, you are one busy cardmaker. I love them all. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my... so many beautiful cards...love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards... esp the cute lamb one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, you've been busy.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice job! Thanks for joining us at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great cards! You've been really busy I see. LOL So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've been a busy lady! Love the image of the girl reading the book. Lovely use of this week's colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow MElody you have been busy. Finally got a chance to catch up. You have some beautiful cards here and glad you are having fun with the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow you have been so busy, so many lovely cards. Thanks for playing along with the Inkspirations challenge this week, I love the card with the girl reading, great use of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of lovely cards again this week Melody! Thanks for playing along at Inkspirations. The girl reading is a lovely image & how perfect is that ribbon for these colours? :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creation great take on the PG chall lovely colours thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall this wk.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete