Monday, June 27, 2011

Aren't Sketches Great??!!

Hello!!
I had a great few days of card making!!
I really like to use sketches for my cards!!
They really inspire me!!
Thanks to everyone who posts their sketches!!

Here are the challenges I have finished.

Paper Cupcakes-20's and 30's theme.
This is a art deco, step-card!!

Crafty Catz-use a charm.
I made the anchor charm!!
The image is from Far Far Hill.

Sugar Creek Hollow-lace, buttons and die cuts.



This image is from Beccy's Place.

Crafty Cardmakers-spots and stripes.
The sentiment is from Dee's Bugaboo.

Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
I hope you have a wonderful week!!
Until next time.................tootles!!

19 comments:

  1. Wow - you've been a busy lady! Love your take on the Friday Mashup sketch - great image and tag!! So glad you were able to join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of card. Great images, colors... great take on the challenges. Your tea cup card is perfect. Love the lace. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody, Fabulous cards! Love your handmade charm; very creative. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Melody these are gorgeous...I love that art deco step card...very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Melody, You've created a great masculine card using my sketch. Lovely detail and I love that striped paper. Thanks so much for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week. Good Luck!
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melody, You have been busy the last few days :-) What a lovely selection of cards.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you flipped the Sketch on your Friday Mashup Card.. Great card for any dad! The color combo is perfect with that image. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects! So fun! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your cards are lovely, thanks for sharing them with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Art deco step card -- how original. Thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All fab. Brilliant use of our sketch. Thanks for playing at AGOAC....good luck! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Look at you go! Great use of the Mashup sketch!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Melody
    A fabulous card love the charm,thankyou for joining us this week at CRAFTYCATZ,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melody, I love the sweet tea set image you used on your card for SCH along with that pretty lace, I am so glad you could play along with us this week and hope to see you back next week when we will have another vintage challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Patti DT/SCH

    ReplyDelete
  15. While I am here I also want to thank you for playing at Paper Cupcakes this week....so many creative minds, I will admit the challenge this week was harder for me and I didn't even think about the art deco part of the period. Beautiful job on your card and I love fancy fold cards.
    Patti DT/PCC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what beautiful cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, lots to look at! All are beautiful cards, thanks for playing with us at Inkspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the card you have entered into our challenge at crafty cardmakers just lovely thanks for playing
    gill x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet, pretty card. I love that beautiful lace and your layout is very nice. Thanks so much for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge. I hope you'll return to our challenges again soon.
    Sharon, SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete