Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Such a Lovely Day

The sun is shinning and it's only 70 degrees.
So pleasant and pretty out!!
Think we can convince the whole summer to be like this??
Ahhhh....wishful thinking!! *L*

I'm here again with entries for challenges.
Thank you for sticking with me and reading
my blog!! I love to have visitors. I know
I'm not the most exciting blog you visit,
but it does mean a lot that you are checking in on me!!

First up is Paper Cupcakes.

The inside circle is Psalms 23.


Spoonful of Sugar-water/summer.
The flowers on this LO were a gift from my sweet friend, Lisa!!

Thanks again for stopping by!!
Your comments make me smile!!
I hope you have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Until next time...................tootles!!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set of cards! The poppies one is a lovely interpretation of our photo inspiration at Stampalot Challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us this month.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Melody these are just beautiful!! Love the variety and your poppies one is really sweet and delicate. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month. And no your blog is certainly not boring!!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous projects Melody. I love all the frames on your poppy card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely selection of cards Melods and the poppy one is really stunning and love tha pretty die cut frames.

    Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lacy elements on all these cards. Thanks for playing with us at There's Magic in the Air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats fabulous card -I love the poppy one - beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so pretty - especially the one with the doilies. I love that you used the verse - the doily really adds prominence to that sentiment as a focal point. Thanks for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful creation
    Fantastic interpretation of the photo

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete