Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just a Couple

Just 2 cards right now.
I'm getting slow in posting. I need to fix that!!

First up is Just Us Girls-sketch.

The image is from Treasure Box.

That's all for now. More later, I'm sure!! :)

Have a wonderful, love filled weekend!!

Until next time............tootles!!

7 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful cards, Melody! Wonderful work! I am especially smitten by your use of the Just Us Girls sketch for this week! Your materials and sentiment REALLY show off the wonder of this fine composition - THANKS for sharing your work with JUST US - GIRZZZZ! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fabulous cards, Miss M!! But I especially love the butterfly one, the quote is wonderful!! I am really looking forward to seeing what you create with the buttrflies I sent you!
    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards; my favorite is the first, with the sentiment and beautiful butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that butterfly card is gorgeous!!! And the other one is so cute!!! Yes post more!! (JK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if that hammock is as comfortable as it looks, I remember they were good to catnap in but hard to get out of. Anyway, it's an adorable card. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards. Wish I was that bear relaxing on that hammock. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet cards. Love the little teddy bear. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete