Welcome to Challenge #24, where our theme is SUMMERTIME - PHOTO INSPIRATION! JUST REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations, you will get an extra entry to win! Stop over at her Etsy Store and browse around. There are FREEBIES too.
We have a photo of Pattie's granddaughters for you to get some inspiration from. You can use it for color inspiration, summer playtime, water scenes, or however it means to you. Make sure you let us know how you interpreted it.
Maddy and Sam
The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, June 30th at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time).
Here's my card for the challenge:
I hope to see you over at Pattie's Creations!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Until next time.................tootles!!





Melody - your coloring of the mermaid is so lifelike (or fishlike, LOL) and perfect DP's for the summer themed challenge.
ReplyDelete♥ Sandi
Ahh Mel, thanks for the comment on my blog. I miss talking to everyone all the time at Jo's. I do see what you've been up to...just been...I don't know. Very lax in my commenting. :( I love the mermaid on this card so much, btw. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card...if I can free up some time I will have to try this!!!
ReplyDelete