Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cards, Cards Everywhere Cards!!

I finally had a couple days to catch up
on challenges and card making!!
Here's what I have finished:

Since I was behind, I tried to combine
a few challenges into one card!!
Talk about a challenge!! This defiantly
was one!! But it was fun!!
This card is for:
Paper Cupcakes-make an easel card.
Lollipop Crafts-be inspired by a song.
Flutterby Wednesday-butterfly, fair or angel.
Dutch Dare-pink and green.

Crafty Catz-lots of circles.
Friday Mashup!-colorful kids.
The image is from Dustin.

Sweet Stop-sketch.
Inkspirations-peach, pear, navy and white.


That's all for now!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I so enjoy your visits and your sweet comments!!
Thank you!!

Until next time...............tootles!!

17 comments:

  1. What a great kids card Melody.. That Dragon image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on all the challenges Melody & a great range of cards. I like the pleated rosettes you've created. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all really great, inspiring cards. I love your take on the sweet stop sketch and your color scheme. thanks for playing the sweet stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty cards, thanks playing along with Paper Cupcakes this week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting twist with a dragon dressed as a knight! Cute card. I'm so glad you joined in the fun at the Friday Mashup this week. Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little green guy...perfect kids card! You did a great job for this challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at the Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sheep image and love how you have it on the medallion. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Melody, Beautiful cards, wonderful children's card, the image is so cute and the colours are bright and fun. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Melody! You have been busy! Love your colourful creation for the Mashup! Thanks for joining us!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creations, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you've done the frame around your little sheep! SO cool!!! Great cards here Melody!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a beautiful easel card!!! I love that one. The other cards are so gorgeous also!! Glad you got to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Melody
    Fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great use of the Friday Mashup colours - so glad you played along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Mashup card is adorable! Love the dragon image! Thanks for playing along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that dragon, he is perfect for a kids card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete