I'm back with more creations for challenges.
They are so much fun and stretch my creativity!!
Like this first one.... I was so excited to use this image and put all the little pearls in it.
I could totally see the finished effect in my head!! Can I just say that it took more than a minute to put all those tiny little pearls in place!! I had to use tweezers and since I had not done that before,
that in its self took more than a minute!! :)
But I do love the end result!!
This one was made for 2 challenges:
We had to make a matching card and lined envie this time!!
I went with the pinks in the pix as my inspiration.
This card is also for 2 challenges and also for a friends birthday!! That worked out well, huh??
Well, what do you know...all these were for two challenges!! :)
I had bunches of fun making these the past couple of days!!
I hope to work on a couple more challenges today!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!
Until next time..................tootles!!






Beautiful cards...love them all,thanks for joining us this week at A Gem of a Challenge.
ReplyDeleteTake care
San x
Beautiful cards......thank you for joining us At A Gem of a Challenge
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty cards! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy...lovin' all of your cards especially the one that you designed for the Card Patterns sketch...it is especially lovely! Thanks so much for joining us!
ReplyDeleteWOW gorgeous cards - Love them! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week - we surely appreciate your support and participation.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards...Love the soft feel to them all...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge..
ReplyDeleteMandy xx
beautiful - love love love your lined envelope! x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, WOW! I'm glad your enjoying challenges so we can feast our eyes on this beautiful eye candy!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining Just Us Girls this week!
Gorgeous, beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
wonderful card, thanks for joining our challenge this week at craftycaz x carol
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards! Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!
ReplyDeleteWell you certainly were busy! These are all fabulous! The JUGs card/envie is so pretty! Love the hydrangea image! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeletelovely cards and thanks for joining us at crafty catz
ReplyDeleteStunning!Thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge! xx Jenny xx
ReplyDelete