Hello!! I hope that everyone
had a wonderful weekend!!
It snowed today and was just beautiful!!
Then the snow turned to freezing rain
and we have lots of ice!!
Beautiful but way to scary!!
I do not like ice at all!!
Thankfully they have already cancelled
school for tomorrow!! Woo-Hoo!!
I have few more cards,
for a few more challenges!!
This is for Stamping Sisters in Christ-Use green!!
Please stop over and read the little
devotional for this weeks challenge!!
It will make you think!!
Also for Sweet Stop-Sketch.
The paper is DCWV and KaiserCraft.
The image is a coloring book image.
Ribbon is from my stash.
Stamp 411-Sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges-Use a die
Crafty Catz-Make a card for a boy
The paper is DCWV.
The digi stamp is from Spyder's Corner.
Ribbon from my stash.
Next is for
Inkspirations-use brown, blue, orange and white.
Pattie's Creations-pets.
The paper is DCWV and K & Company.
The image is a coloring sheet.
Buttons are from my stash
For JUGs-use aqua, melon and craft
Paper is DCWV. The image is stamped an then
heat embossed with gold.
The starfish and seahorse
are from my stash.
And for I Did It-anything goes.
So I went outside my box.
I really shouldn't do that sometimes!!
The paper is DCWV, the 50 is thickers,
the flower is prima, the leaves and pearls
are from my stash.
The poodle is a chippie from 3 Tails Crafts
that I inked pink and add liquid pearls on.
Thanks for stopping by!!
I so enjoy your visits and your
notes. Thank you!!
Until next time..........tootles!!





Wow Melody, you've been busy! What a sweet family of Daschunds!
ReplyDeleteWell Done!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!
♥ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!
Wow Melody!!! Awesome cards and I absolutely love that poodle card...so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards, they are all awesome. I especially like the daffodils - so pretty! Thats why I picked you! I am awarding you an award. Visit http://4scrappitite.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html to grab your award. Save and place on your blog. List 8 things about you and pick 8 stylish blogs to pass the award on just like I passed to you!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
OMG! I love them all. The poodle is adorable and the gold embossed is so elegant. Beautiful selection. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.
ReplyDeleteWow you've been a busy girl! Great job on all of your creations! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week :)
ReplyDeleteadorable cards... thanks for playing along at Pattie's Creations and hope to see you again next week...hugs Bev PT DT
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. Thank you for playing with us at IDIC
ReplyDeleteWow! You've been busy! Love the rocket ship image....way too cute!
ReplyDeleteOH my you sure have been busy. All of these are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.
ReplyDeleteOh they are so fun! I love them all!
ReplyDeleteWhat awesome cards you made, especially like waht you did with the poodle!!!
ReplyDeletelove your cards, love the star paper, perfect man's card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, x carol
ReplyDeleteWOWWWeeeeeeeee! YOU are certainly ONE prolific crafter! GOSH! What a great bounty of wonderfulness! In particular, I'm smitten by your fabulous use of JUGS colors! Thank you SO much for sharing your talent with Just Us GIRLS this week! Yeee Haw!
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy. I love that you shared them all with us. Thanks Bunches!!!
ReplyDeleteDarling cards, all of them. You've been one busy stamper! Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411 this week! Blessings, Gretchen
ReplyDeleteWow you have been busy stamping, such pretty cards all of them! And I don't like ice either, we have a bunch in the driveway. Such pretty green and yellow in the top card. Thanks for coming alongside us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!
ReplyDeleteMelody,What a cute card! I love the image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs ♥
Lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!
ReplyDeleteYou have been extremly busy making some wonderful cards.Your daffodil card is a sure sign of spring that is for sure! Thank-you for joining us this week at Sweet stop Sketches!
ReplyDeleteI know people have already said this but my you've been a busy bee! Lovely cards!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice cards! Love your use of the JUGS colors this week!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!
I love those doggies!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge this week.
Love
JenLee
PCDC DT
You really have been busy and such a diverse selection, stunning !! Thanks for joining us over at Pattie's Creations !!
ReplyDeleteWOW, very nice cards!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop!!
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy!! Great cards and thanks for playing along with us over at Stamping 411!!
ReplyDelete