Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stylish Blog Award

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Imagine my surprise to see a comment from Sue
 over at Sue's Scrap Petite Creations
 informing me she was awarding me the Stylish Blogger award!
How exciting and totally unexpected!! 
I am truly honored!! Thank you!!
So to accept this award I need to
pass the award onto another 8 Stylish blogs
 and list 8 things about myself.
Sounds like fun! So here goes....

1. I am a child of God!! Can't even imagine
my life with out my relationship with Him!!

2. I'm a proud Army wife to an
Iraq War Veteran!!

3. I'm a sahm and love it!! My daughter
and husband are my life!!

4. I LOVE to play with paper.
Scrapbooking, cards, whatever!!

5. I LOVE snow!! It's so pretty!!

6. I'm addicted to my computer!!

7. I drink at least a half gallon
of ice tea everyday!!

8. I REALLY want an ipad!!

I'm happy to pass this award on to these
great blogs:



Miss Kat at The Vintage Cafe


Miss Debbie at Brat's Scrap Shack




I hope you'll visit these girls!!
They make some great stuff,
and they are my friends!!
How awesome is that??!!

Thanks again, Sue!!

Until next time.............tootles!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww.... sweetie! How very nice of you! I am honored to be a friend of yours!!
    Thanks so much and big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sooooo much mel!!! your a doll! and Im lucky to call you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melody what a sweetheart you are. SO lucky to call you friend!!

    ReplyDelete