Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Tuesday!!

Hello!! The sun is shining and it's
a lovely day out today!! Go out and enjoy it!!
(after you read my blog, of course!! *lol*)

I have a few cards for a few
challenges to share with you.

First is for
Stamping 411-great sketch this week.
The paper is DCWV. The ribbon and trim
is from hobby Lobby.
The butterfly is K & Company.
The vine is a digi stamp from ?? I'm not sure.

Next is for
Stampin' Sisters in Christ- I just love their challenges.
Really makes you think. This card challenge
was a challenge for me. One layer cards.
EEK!! I used a coloring book image, then cut
it to the cross shape, ran it through the embosser,
 and inked the edges.
The bow really is purple. Not sure why it looks blue.
I used glossy accents on the flowers and bow.
This card will also be entered in the challenge at
Paper Cupcakes where the card needed
to be a shaped card with embossing.

Last up is for 3 places.
Card Patterns-great sketch!!
Crazy for Challenges-Use hearts somewhere.
I Did It-Bling it!!
The paper is DCWV. Used my cricut to cut
out the scalloped circle.
Bling is from Michael's. I inked the edges and the circle.
The image is a digi from Cuddly Buddly.
Ribbon is from my stash.

That's it for now. I have plans to work on more
challenges later today. My dd is sick so anyone who will
say a prayer for her, that would be wonderful!!
Thank you so much!!

Until next time................tootles!!

21 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards, thanks for sharing at Paper Cupcakes this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so challenged focussed, it's great! have been a bit busy to comment lately, but i have been peeking at your work and i still love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy Melody! Wow!!! These are all beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Melody...three gorgeous cards for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you created so much texture on that one layered card! Great job Melody! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are all beautiful! I especially love how you cut the second one like a cross! Great idea that I might have to case! Love the embossing! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all beautiful, but I especially love that stunning butterfly! Gorgeous lace trim on that card too! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so beautiful! Love them all - would have a terrible time choosing a favorite! Thank you for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ. I will lift your daughter up in prayer, and hope that she feels better soon. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow -- love the bling on the butterfly! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, each one. I just love that butterfly :). Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What sweet cards. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, thanks for joining us at Paper Cupcakes, Good Luck

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! I love the sparkly butterfly. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love your creativity in taking the coloring book image and then making the cross your shape card. Thanks so much for joining in at PCC this week and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cool! I love the cross shaped card! they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice work! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards Miss M. I especially love the top one with the vines and butterfly. Gorgeous. You are really rockin' these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards! I love the shaped cross heart with the beautiful colors and embossing. Perfect for Easter. Thanks so much for joining us at PCC this week. Hope to see you back next week. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete