Friday, February 11, 2011

A Quickie!!

This card is for the challenges at:
Flutter by Wednesdays-at least 3 hearts and a butterfly, fairy or angel.
Paper Pretties- Valentines inspired.
Crafty Cardmakers-Hearts.
Dutch Dare-Red, Pink and white Valentine.
Crafty Catz-Valentine.
The card:

The tree is another digi stamp that I don't know
where I got. If you know please let me know so I can
give credit where it's due!!
The papers are DCWV and the butterfly's are a fiskers punch.

More to come!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until next time...............tootles!!

7 comments:

  1. I love this, it's so beautiful and cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the butterfly tree. Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and thanks for sharing with Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great heart tree - and it seems the butterflies are loving it!! Thanks for playing with us at FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a quickie?! well it's a beauty and it looks like it took a lot of time.
    It's perfect for the Paper Pretties challenge, thanks for playing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever and creative!! Fabulous job! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pretty card, Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz , X Carol

    ReplyDelete