Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Thursday!!

I said that like it's important, huh??
*LOL*
Still trying to come up with
catchy titles.....still failing!! *L*

A few challenges!!

Both are to be a children's birthday card!!
Paper is paper studio and DCWV.
Image is a digi stamp for ??

Use black and white with a pop color!!
Paper is DCWV. Ribbon is from my stash.
Digi is from TLC Creations.
The butterfly is a MS punch.

Lastly... for
Flutterby Wednesday's-open as long as you use
a fairy, butterfly or angel.
Crafty Cardmakers-Use a fairy and 2 punches
Paper is BG.
The flower is from Michael's.
Punches are fiskers butterfly, MS leaves
and MS around the border lace punch.
The fairy is from 3 Tails Crafts.
I glimmer misted her with Patina.
Have to say this didn't turn out like a I envisioned!!
I was disappointed. DD loved it!! *L*
Go figure!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!
Ours has snow in the forecast!!
Very excited!!
Happy Scrapp'n!!

Until next time.................tootles!!


9 comments:

  1. beautiful cards, love the backing papers used on the 1st card, thanks for joining us at PCC this week, Good Luck

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! That fairy card is gorgeous!!! Love it, Miss M!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful cards!!! Love the fairy, you made her beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your dd... you did a great job! Perfect color combo on the friend card and the digi on the B-Day card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I think the fairy turned out pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic projects! Your birthday card is just adorable. Love the image and your layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMIA/PCC this week. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card i love that image and love what you have done with her thanks for entering it into our challenge at crafty cardmakers
    gill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. well i love it, this fairy has attitude lol, great card and thanks for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers

    Hugs
    Judie - little Miss Helpful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards, super colours, thanks for sharing at Paper Cupcakes this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete