Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello Agian, Hello!!

Sorry...Heard this song on the radio
just a bit ago and now it's stuck,
so you get to share it with me!!
Oh what fun!! *lol*

Challenges, again, challenges......

First up is for Pattie's Creations.
We were to recycle and use part of a
 store bought card in our project.
The background paper is from an old card.
I added the ovals and the the image from
Robyn's Fetish. I added the pink prima flowers,
MS leaves punch and popped out the bird to
make her 3-d then covered her in glossy accents.

This one is for
Inkspirations- they have a lovely sketch this week.
and for
Paper Cupcakes- Use their recipe of
3 flowers, lace or ribbon, pearls or gems
and 1 die cut.
The paper is DCWV. The flowers are a CM punch.
Pearls are from HL, as is the lace.
Both border punches are MS, as are the leaves.
I use my cricut for the scalloped circle and then
heat embossed the edge with lt. blue powder.
The bird is from paper cupcakes as well.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Until next time...............tootles!!

8 comments:

  1. Melody - nice job with the recycling! I love the glossy accents on the bird, so sharp looking!
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Melody! This is fantastic... I love how you used our theme "Recycle" this week at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. I also love using Glossy Accents.

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card! I love the little birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveo the MS border punch you used for this week's sketch. Thanks so much for joining our Inkspirations challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love these bird cards!!! Beautiful!! Love the glossy accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really beautiful cards.. thanks for playing along at Pattie's Creations.. sure hope to see you again next week.. hugs Bev PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your birdie cards are absolutely gorgeous Melody. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a lovely job of recycling there - it's turned into such a pretty card! Thanks for for joining us on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge this week!
    Love JenLee
    Design Team 2 Lead

    ReplyDelete