Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days!!

LOVE snow days!!
DD hardly ever gets them so when she had today off
we were super excited. But now they have cancelled tomorrow too,
and we are on cloud nine!! So happy!!

With so much snow, a whole foot,
and half the city shut down,
I'm not able to go anywhere, so
 I have all day to do nothing but scrap,
which I did, and LOVED it!!

A couple challenges...
First up is  for Paper Pretties.
Great little sketch this week!!
Digi stamp by Wendy!!



Thanks for stopping by!!
If you have a moment please leave a note.
I'd love to hear from you!!
Have a great Thursday!!

Until next time...................tootles!!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome for the Flutterby Challenge - what image did you use - it is gorgeous? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful image, very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FBW

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful valentine card, perfect for the challenge, thanks for playing with us at the Paper Pretties challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so gorgeous Miss M. I sure wish you'd put your stuff on sb.com. I don't think to go to everyones blogs. I keep missing out on your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete