I have been working on some challenges.
So without further ado.....
Friday Mashup!-thinkin' green
Paper is DCWV.
The light green was white and
I glimmer misted it hula hoop green.
The ribbon, spring fever and flower
are all from my stash!!
You know JUGS is one of my favorites!!
They have a great sketch this week!!
Check it out!!
The paper is DCWV and K&Company.
The digi is Cuddly Buddly.
Ribbon is form my stash.
A lot of sketch's this week.
Card Patterns has a good one!!
Paper is DCWV.
The image is a coloring page.
I cut the wave on my cricut.
The Sweet Stop also has a nice sketch!!
Paper is MM.
The border is an EK punch.
The flowers are a CM punch and
the leaves are a MS punch.
The image is a digi from
Little Scraps of Heaven.
Crazy 4 Challenges and I Did It had a very similar sketch.
This is what I came up with!!
Paper is MM.
Image is Robyn's Fetish.
The scalloped circle I cut on my cricut.
That's all for now!!
Working on another one!!
See ya soon!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until next time..........tootles!!





All of your cards are pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow! All terrific cards! Love your green beauty for the Friday Mashup!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card for our sketch challenge. Thanks for joining us at IDIC.
ReplyDeleteWow! Such a wonderful stash of cards you have made yourself!
ReplyDeletetons of fun eye candy! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!
ReplyDeletegreat use of the sketch thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
ReplyDeleteTotally cute cards...awesome desigs! Thank you for playing the C4C challenge with us! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful cards! The one for us at IDIC is simply stunning I love the gorgeous birdhouse stamp :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for using my sketch at IDIC this week xxxx
cute cards - you've been busy, Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week. :-)
ReplyDeleteSo many great cards! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the glimmer mist, shiny ribbon and such on the first card. Thanks so much for playing with Friday Mashup!. It's nice you were able to use things from your stash. That's always a bonus!
ReplyDeleteThe Friday Mashup Card is great!! I just love how it kind a shines!! Thanks for joining us at friday mashup!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Shirley
lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com
Wow I love the one with the ship on it. Reminds me of my Dad!! They are all beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteYour Friday Mashup submission is wonderful, colorful and eye catching. Glad you played with us this week.
ReplyDeleteBelinda
http://studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com/
more awesome cards, especially like the bird w/birdhouse noe!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards.. That green Shimmer mist is super cool! Thanks for joining us at The Mashup!
ReplyDeleteWhat a collection of gorgeous cards! My you have been a busy bee! Lovely take on the JUGS sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!
ReplyDeleteWow what a lot of lovely cards - fab use of our sketch - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie x
These cards are TERRIFIC and you, my dear, are one seriously prolific card crafter! I am loving your use of the JUGS sketch! Such a lovely card! THANKS, sooooooo much, for sharing your talent with JUST US GIRLS! Yee Haw!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute are these?! I'll focus on the JUGS submission ;] Love that patterned paper you used and the cute focal image ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!
Wonderful card :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at IDIC this week.
Hugs Gurkiss