Time for a few more challenge entries!!
First, I Did It-use punches or dies.
I used a fiskers butterfly punch
and a MS around the page punch.
Paper is DCWV.
The image is a stamp that I embossed
with black powder.
Secondly,
A Gem of a Challenge-buttons, brads, bows or beads.
Lollipop Crafts-think spring!
Paper is DCWV.
The image is a digi from Robyn's Fetish.
Brads are BG and the
buttons are from my stash!
And thirdly,
Stampin' Sisters in Christ-use at least 3 buttons.
The image is a digi stamp for Amy Whalley.
Paper is MM.
Buttons are from my stash!
Finally, I posted this card in a hurry
over in my gallery at SB dot com.
I said I'd give details here, so here they are:
The paper is Paper Pizazz, and DCWV.
Border punch is MS.
The circle was cut on my cricut.
The ribbon is from my stash.
and the image is a digi from Cuddly Buddly.
That's all folks!!
At least for now!! *L*
Until next time..........tootles!!





Look at all your fun cards! Beautiful colors and totally makes you think of spring! Thanks for joining in the Lollipop challenge this week and hope to see you again!
ReplyDelete-Tammy
What a lovely collection of cards and great use of colour. My fav is the birdie one - so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
Caroline (GDT) xxx
Gorgeous cards! I've only just discovered digi stamps!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely cards, Miss M!! I especially like the teddy bear one, it's just darling!!
ReplyDeleteYou always turn out such wonderful cards! I love them all!
ReplyDeleteHello Melody - what adorable cards - each one of them is gorgeous in it's own way! I love your SSIC card with the blue buttons - they are perfect with that image! Thank you for playing along with us at the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge, we love to see you and appreciate your suppport! {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteLinda SSIC Design Team
Fabby cards, just love that little bird one. Thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC this week. hugs J. x
ReplyDeleteWow Melody...really beautiful cards...the teddy bear one is just adorable...beautiful embossing on the flower one and well they all rock!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely cards...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
ReplyDeleteMandy x