*Sigh*
I had so much fun with the last post
being just my handmade flowers,
that it was hard to go back to cards!!
I'm at a new stage of life, I think.
I want NEW!!
I want to go to NEW places, make NEW things,
eat NEW things, try NEW recipes...
and the list goes on.
I hope it's not my age!! *LOL*
But just in case..........back to cards......... *LOL*
First up is for:
Crazy 4 Challenges-great sketch.
Paper is DCWV and the Paper Company.
The bird is K&Company.
Cut the shape on my cricut.
Next is for:
Paper Cupcakes-use pink, yellow and green.
Paper is Paper Company.
Image is a digi from Sansdesigns.
Border punch is MS.
Ribbon and bling are from my stash.
Then there's:
Card Patterns-a sketch.
Paper is DCWV.
Cut the circle on my cricut.The flower is prima.
Leaves are a fiskeers punch.
Paper doily is from my stash.
The image is a digi stamp.
And lastly:
The Sweet Shop-lovely sketch this week.
I Did It-pink and purple.
Paper is Paper Company, K&Company and MM.
Leaves are a MS punch.
The fancy frame is cut from my cricut.
I made the flowers with fiskars punches.
Ribbon and brads are from mys stash.
That's all for now!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I love the visitors!!
I hope to see you back soon!!
Until next time..............tootles!!





Wonderful work, nice to see you work alot with your cricut. I have one and honestly have not used it much. Must get it out and work on it.
ReplyDeleteLovely bows on your cards! Love the Easter Egg card for the Stamping 411 sketch! Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteGreat assortment of cards. Love all the spring going on here. Thanks for playing along.
ReplyDeleteWow you've been so busy! Love the coloring on your egg card for Stamping 411:)
ReplyDeleteI love the clean and simple look you have going on here. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Cupcakes :)
ReplyDeleteSo very fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your cards, Miss M! they're all terrific!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Melody!!! I just love you bows...you really have been busy.
ReplyDeleteWow beautiful cards! I just love the bunny...he is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!! I love those flowers.
ReplyDeleteVery very pretty and my aren't you a busy one...thanks for joining us at Paper Cupcakes, There's magic in the air.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Cards! The eggs are so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at Theres Magic in the Air this week for our colour challenge, Good Luck
ReplyDeletexx
fun cards! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!
ReplyDelete