Hello!!
I'm back again with another wonderful challenge
from Pattie's Creations!!
I'm having such a fun time being part of the DT there!!
For this challenge we are to
use flowers and pearls!!
Two of my favorite things!!
Please run over to Pattie's and check out the rules
and the prizes!! Also be sure to check out
Pattie's amazing images at in her etsy shop!!
She just added some darling new things!!
Here is the card I made for this weeks Challenge:
Paper is DCWV.
Pearls, rick rack and ribbon are from stash.
The beautiful image is from Pattie herself!!
Thank you, Miss Pattie!!
Tulips are one of my favorite flowers, so this
image was so great to work with!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Don't forget to go check this great challenge!!
Don't forget to go check this great challenge!!
Until next time...........tootles!!





So very pretty, Miss M
ReplyDeleteAll your cards are just beautiful!
Melody - Your coloring skills are amazing! Great job as always.
ReplyDelete♥ Sandi
Melody, This is just stunning! I love how you colored my Tulips in Vase image. Purple is one of my favorite colors...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Pattie ♥
Beautiful Card Melody!
ReplyDelete