Easter. Grandfather's Birthday and Mother's Day
all in one post!!
EASTER
A Spoon Full of Sugar has a lovely sketch this week!!
The paper is MM.
The image is from it's a colorful world.
MOTHER'S DAY
Die Cut Dreams make it for Mother's Day.
Lollipop Crafts make it with lace.
Sugar Creek Hollow use handmade flowers.
On of my favorites:
Stamping Sisters In Christ-make your card about something
you treasure. Well...I do so treasure
being a mama. God was
so wonderful to bless me with my
beautiful, healthy little girl!!
And for using something I treasure,
I do so love the swirls of pearls.
I've just about used all my stash of them.
Defiantly need to find a good,
inexpensive supplier for these!!
I was going for Shabby Chic here.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
It's my grandfather's birthday on Saturday!!
I love him so much and miss being
able to see him!! We live 10 hours apart.
His health is failing and I worry so much about him!!
Please say a little prayer for him for his birthday!!
That's it for now!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!
Thanks for visiting!! You make my day!!
Until next time..........tootles!!





What a beautiful vintage image. Your card is so soft looking and elegant. I love those flowers and the pearls. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow. Hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDelete~Renee
SCH DT
Wow, beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Lollipop this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka
All your cards are fabulous! The ribbon on your grandfather's card is yummy. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteOh gorgeous cards!! Love each of them! Your grandfather card is beautiful! Great take on the sketch challenge, thanks for joining us at TMS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shabby chic card Melody...they are all beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAll 3 are beautiful so pretty
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us @ the DCD challenge this time please come back tomorrow for our new challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx