Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SMILE!!

Hello!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
I love visitors!!

My challenge entries for today:
Stamping 411-great sketch this week!!
Paper is DCWV and K&Company.
Brads are from my stash.
Image is a digi stamp.

Gem of a Challenge-Another great sketch!!
And my favorite place:
Stampin' Sisters in Christ-Use a stamped flower.
Paper is DCWV.
Butterflies are a MS punch.
The swirl is from 3 Tails Crafts.
The image is a stamp that I've had for
more years than I've been stamping!!
I heat embossed it with black powder.

And finally...
Paper Cupcakes-a sketch this week.
Lollipop Crafts-critters.
Paper is MM.
Image is a digi stamp.
Flower is prima.

Again, thanks so much for
stopping by!!
I hope you have a great week!!

Until next time............tootles!!


21 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Melody....great take on Jenny's sketch...thanks for joining us this week at A Gem Of A Challenge.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your froggy! Great cards. Thanks for joining in on our Critter challenge at Lollipop Crafts and hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! I love them all! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow more great cards Melody!!!!! They are so dang pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful cards you have created Melody. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a busy girl you've been! They're all great! I love the idea of being able to do some gardening soon, so I especially love the Stamping 411 card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing at PCC's challenge this week. Love that checked green paper with the frog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your cards are just super cute and pretty!! awesome job as usual, miss m!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creations. Your lily card is gorgeous and the frog is so cute. Great take on the sketch! So glad you could join us for the challenge at TMIA/PCC this week. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like spring has sprung in your neck of the woods. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful cards - love the bright, springy colors! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute cards. I love the Sunshine from the yellow on your two cards. I really like how you colored the image with the watering can. I also like the dimension of the butterflies on your second card. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards!!! They make me want Spring to arrive that much sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All fabulous! Thanks for using my sketch at A Gem Of A Challenge! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty cards for the challenges! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so fun! Great job with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Melody... What wonderful cards... I love them all. I can't wait to see your post of your very first challenge as a DT for Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi melody... digi stamps? interesting stuff... :) love the bright spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards! thanks for playing with us at Paper Cupcakes with our sketch challenge! Good Luck

    xx

    ReplyDelete