Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sweet Sunday

Told you I'd be back soon!! :)
Thanks so much for coming back!!

I have more cards to share with you!!
So I guess I'll get to it!!

Card Patterns-Love the sketch!!
Inkspirations-use yellow, pink, brown and white.
Paper is The Paper Company.
The border punch is MS.
Ribbon is from my stash.
The image is a digi from Karen's Doodles.

The Sweet Stop-Sketch with a spin: How Sweet.
Sugar Creek Hollow-anything goes.
Paper is digi....never used that before. Very interesting.
Image is a digi from Meljens.
The 'sweetie' is from my stash.

Stamping 411-a sketch.
JUGS-pink, sky, saffron, baja breeze
I Did It-Spring.
Paper is The Paper Company.
Butterflies, leaves and flowers are fiskers punches.
Ribbon and bling is from my stash.
Image is a digi that I love it!! He is just too cute!!

Thanks again for stopping by!!
I love visitors!!
I hope you each have a WONDERFUL week!!
Until next time............tootles!!

22 comments:

  1. Awesome cards. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty work, you have been very busy! I really have enjoyed looking at your cards, you make such beautiful bows, chose such lovely colors and have a special look all your own! Thank you for joining our challenge this week and participating in our celebration!
    donna
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you...three cards??? Wow. Love all of them but that little hedgehog...stole my heart. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute hedgehog card for the sketch challenge on Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card for the Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THESE are such CA-UTE cards, Melody! I can see that YOU have been a craftilicous one! Excellent work! I am thoroughly adoring your use of the JUGS colors in your darling hedge hog card! Wahooo! THANKS, so very much, for sharing your talent with Just Us Girls! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining in Our Sugar Creek Hollow 1 year Blog Hop Celebration and Challenge week .
    Dawn~
    SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. spring is definitely in the air here. Thanks for joining us at I did It Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, busy girl!! Love the matching cherry dsp for your image! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melody -- you really went to town with the sketch cards this week -- and they are both such fun, whimsical images! Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun cards! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww.....love the little hedgehog! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet batch of cards Melody. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute! Great job with all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards!!! What a great take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely flower basket. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards! I love the spring colors here, so bright and fun. Glad you could join us this week on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!!!!! That first card is my fav...beautiful!!! They are all gorgeous!! Your cards are so neat and tidy..I wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. More totally awesome and darling cards!!! love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What cute cards! Love the little hedgehog with his flowers! Great use of the JUGs colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my! What a busy card maker! All of your cards are darling! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete