I'm slow getting things done
this week.
So here's a few cards to catch me up!!
Paper Pretties-for a man.
I'm not sure what brand the printed paper is.
The background paper has been embossed
using my sizzix embosser thing.
The image is a digi stamp by
Creative Mind of Sylvia.
The border punch is MS.
The hemp is from my stash.
Dutch Dare-cute sketch this week.
The patterned paper is K&Company, I think.
The solid papers are The Paper Company.
The image is a digi stamp.
Crafty Catz-Mother's Day.
Friday Mashup!-great sketch!!
Sir Stampalot-use pink, yellow and green.
Paper is The Paper Company, and K&Company.
The image is a digi stamp.
The little bird is a fiskers punch.
Flower and leaf are fiskers punches.
Pearl is from my stash.
Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
I'll be back soon!!
Until next time..........tootles!!





all the men I've been meeting play golf so this is the perfect man's card. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.
ReplyDeleteLovely colors and punches used for your pretty flower card! Thanks for playing along with our Friday Mashup! challenge.
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards - each and every one of them. I love wells with vines - so this is a real winner to me.
ReplyDeleteHello Meloday
ReplyDeleteWhat a great collection of cards.
Your Spring creation is beautiful, lovely colours and it really makes you feel like warmer weather is just around the corner.
Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope tos ee you again.
B x
Hi Melody
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx
You are always so busy with your wonderful cards! Thank you for always sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy - a great selection of cards. your card for us is a wonderful spring creation, with perfect colours for our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!
ReplyDeleteYour Mashup! card is very pretty.. I love that flower! Thanks for joining us at The Mashup!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful selection of cards, the golf one would go down a treat in my house. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
ReplyDeletePinky
these are fabulous, love them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. hugs Chris xx
Nice job with the sketch this week, we really love that you could play along with us at DDCC!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, I love the handmade flower and how you used the bird for your sentiment:) tfs
ReplyDeleteI love the card you made for friday mashup! Its super cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Shirley
www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com
Awesome cards, miss m! especially love the pink and yellow one!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning and beautiful creation
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
These are fabulous! Love the image and design, great take on the sketch challenge! Hugs, Karen
ReplyDelete